The enforcement officials who killed John Crawford in Beavercreek, Ohio’s @Walmart. Today, @OHIOStudents protest for the release of the security camera footage.we can’t even grieve one black life before another one is taken away god damn
SIGNAL BOOST !
Holy shit that’s so close to me and I heard NOTHING
Black and white twins
I didn’t realize this was possible.
YEAH! GENETICS, BITCH!
If you notice, most of their features are the same, the only difference is skin colour (ultra rare genetic twist).
well he really should have worn more protective clothing if he didn’t want that to happen
sounds to me like he was asking for it
Are we really sure he was actually shot and decapitated? Idk, sounds like something he would’ve made up. Guys make false decapitation accusations all the time, you know.
If he didn’t want to be decapitated, he shouldn’t have worn a shirt that showed off his neck
I mean, not all woman decapitate people. I’m not like that.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Virginity only matters if you’re lighting the black flame candle to summon witches.
Actually, When people talk about “blood of a virgin”, what’s actually meant is “virgin blood”, aka blood that’s never before been used in a ritual.
Therefore, virginity doesn’t matter for anything.
*noises of comprehension and frustration that I didn’t make that connection before*
Rape is the only crime on the books for which arguing that the temptation to commit it was too clear and obvious to resist is treated as a defence. For every other crime, we call that a confession.
I’ve gotten more angry asks about this post than I have actual reblogs.