It’s so fucking weird how girls can just tell when our periods start. Like the exact fucking moment. You’re just sitting in bed or standing in line for groceries and your face does that thing kind of like in That’s so Raven when Raven gets a vision
straight dudes 100 percent of their lives
I didn’t think people like this actually existed
Here we see the Greater Douchebag in one of their natural habitats. Like many poisonous animals, the bright colors are a warning to stay away.
the no homo sapiens
Here is a short list of a few of the hundreds of examples of the media intentionally manipulating the public to support Israel’s recent offensive against Palestinians
July 24, 2014
- CNN journalist re-assigned from the region after tweeting that Israelis celebrating the death of civilians were scum.
- NBC journalist re-assigned after reporting too honestly on the situation on-the-ground.
- FOX News putting images of Gaza reduced to rubble with captions indicating (falsely) that it is damage done to Israel inflicted by Palestinian rockets. (image attached)
- The New York Times changing the headline about four children playing on the beach being killed by Israel to something that is intentionally vague/ambiguous.
- Diane Sawyer misidentifying photos of Palestinians in the conflict, claiming they are Israelis.
- MSNBC contributor Rula Jebreal calling out the network bias toward Israel and then having her TV appearances canceled as repercussion.
- Unfair coverage from the BBC which was protested widely across the UK.Please reblog or message with additions as you see/think of them and I will edit with the additions. I am sure we can create quite a large list of examples.
America’s major news channels can’t afford to take a side, the second we say that Israel is scum (which they are) we have a whole new set of problems on our hands that we can’t afford, you know with us currently still involved in hopeless Afghanistan and what looks to be WWIII looming on the horizon. Israel being an ally of the US for decades has brought all sorts of problems for us, and this is just the latest of those problems. There’s not a single (logical) American soul that doesn’t cry out for help for the hundreds being killed, but the crazy times are instilling fear into Americans that maybe those same shells will be dropped on our schools and our children.
I’m afraid you misunderstand the situation. The U.S. isn’t afraid of Israel’s military power. The U.S. created Israel’s military power and uses it as a foothold in the region to further acts of imperialism/domination (mostly for oil). The U.S. gives Israel 3 billion dollars every year in military aid to that end. That’s $8,219,178 every. single. day. (x)
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
My fucking weakness. The relationship of a dog and a child. This is adorable. :’)